Unfortunately the majority of members from Colombia and other South American countries have failed to take the opportunity to be 'open and honest' with AdultWork.com and the rest of the AdultWork.com Membership. An unacceptable level of the following activities is now being experienced on a daily basis:
- providing fake or forged ID
- creating fake/duplicate accounts
- falsifying their location via VPNs, proxies etc.
- abusing the DirectCam Tips system
- swapping models between profiles
- allowing underage members
- encouraging people to pay via PayPal for Skype shows.
- providing accounts to members in other countries, e.g. Romania
- pretending to be TV/TS
- performing with animals
Despite years of warnings and enforcement, hosts and studio managers continue to abuse the Site and its membership.
To reiterate, any member registering in, from or with a nationality of a South American Country (e.g. Colombia, Paraguay, Venezuela) needs to enrol in the support program offered by our Business Advisor for Eastern Europe that they call "ActFair". (A list of business advisors can be viewed here: http://www.adultwork.com/Advisors/
Any requirements for joining are enforced at the discretion of the Business Advisor who's decision is final and non-negotiable.
If you wish to offer services on AdultWork.com please contact our Business Advisor for Eastern Europe and enrol in the premium support program they offer, (which does attract a fee).