We would like to make you aware of a couple of facts regarding membership of AdultWork.com:
1) Anyone who is legally entitled to may open an account on the Site. (Legally entitled means an adult in an area where registering on the Site is not illegal.)
2) Registration is and always will be free. If you are asked to pay something to someone to get registered or verified then this is nothing to do with the Site. It is not required.
3) For new people unsure what AdultWork.com is there is this page that gives a basic overview: http://www.adultwork.com/PWOReg.asp
. After that, there is the Help Centre that contains hundreds of articles offering advice and support.
4) Loaning, buying or selling accounts is strictly prohibited and if it is discovered that your account is involved, it will be closed permanently. Please refrain to pay anything to persons presenting themselves as AdultWork.com employees or agents, they are just hustlers trying to rip you off!
5) You, the person being advertised, are solely responsible for the operation of your account. If you choose to delegate control to another person then that is your choice but you will be held responsible for their actions on your account. If you do not trust an agent, studio manager, group manager or other assistant 100%, then do not give them your login details and definitely do not give them any of your ID documents.
6) Use your common sense. If you give your information, documents or pictures to anyone else, they may use them to create other accounts or worse. Thereafter they will be permanently blocked here.
7) You do not need the assistance of anyone to open an account here. Registration and membership are free and there is a Help Centre full of articles about how to do anything or get in touch.
8) Never give out your nickname or password in response to an email or SMS. AdultWork.com Administrators will never ask for your password.
9) To prevent unauthorized access to your account NEVER use the same username and password on other websites.
We may sometimes request certain letters of your password for identification purposes. If that is the case, the request will come from a something@AdultWork.com email address and will only ever be in response to a query you have raised.
Read this page carefully : http://www.adultwork.com/CurrentStatus.asp
in particular this paragraph 'Phishing - Calls, Emails, SMS & Skype'
Do not be fooled into giving your login details to fraudsters who claim to be from AdultWork.com
Please ensure that your AdultWork.com password is different to that which you use on any other site.
As there is a password remind facility, you must ensure that you are the only person who has access to the email address you have registered and that email account password is secure also.
Always use the Logout link when you have finished using the Site. Never just close your browser.